Friday, January 11, 2013

Yeah, I started posting again.

    It didn't take long for the email to fill up once people realized I was back at it. I never really stopped. I wrote posts all the time, I just didn't publish them. Much of that was I didn't feel like taking sides on some issues, and part of it was a growing feeling of powerlessness on my part.
    I think our Government is broken. The politicians are polarizing, and the media spurs on the hatefulness for ratings sake while simultaneously (and Hypocritically) decrying it.
    All I can do is give my point of view and try and offer it in a reasonable manner. I've reached that point in life after 50 that I don't really give a damn whether people like what I think or say or not. I'm going to speak and write what I think is the truth, and you are free to diagree.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments from real people, not robots. (Though I admit that with some extremists who have been programmed, you can't tell)